TEACHER'S PAGES: Teacher's Pages can be found on the districts website. Students and parents can check homework assignments for the week or for the month, depending on the teacher's preference. Students are encouraged to check these pages regularly for updates to assignments and other such changes.PARENT PORTAL: Parents and students can view grades at anytime using SchoolTool Resources under Parent/Students/Public on the district website. We encourage students and parents alike to register and use the program to monitor their/child's progress in every course.
1. Come to class prepared
2. Complete all homework assignments
3. Show respect and consideration at all times to everyone
4. Enjoy the class as a positive learning experience
OUR SCHOOL'S ANTI-BULLYING RULES:
1. We will not bully others.
2. We will try to help students who are bullied.
3. We will try to include students who are left out.
4. If we know that somebody is being bullied, we will tell an adult at school and an adult at home.