Weekly Course Overview
Week Of: 9/7/21 - 9/10/21
- No School (Labor Day)
- Topic: Levels of Ecology
- Objective:SWBAT delineate between the levels of ecology and explain how they constitute the biosphere.
- HW) Notes Food Chains/Webs & Energy Pyramids
- Topic: Food Chains/Webs & Energy Pyramids
- Objective: SWBAT describe the flow of flow of energy through the biosphere.
- HW) Notes Biological Relationships & Key. Stone Species
- Topic: Biological Relationships & Key Stone Species
- Objective: SWBAT explain how biological relationships function and contribute to the biosphere.
- HW) Notes Population Growth & Carrying Capacity
- Topic: Population Growth & Carrying Capacity
- Objective: SWBAT explain what drives population growth patterns in an ecosystem.
- HW) Notes Biochemical Cycles
Fall Semester Marking Periods
1st Marking Period - September 7th - October 1st
2nd Marking Period - October 4th - November 5th
3rd Marking Period - November 8th - December 10th
4th Marking Period - December 13th - January 25th