- 3-ring binder. ( You may share with another subject )
- Pencil, pen with blue or black ink.
- Textbook / Handouts
- A place to keep handouts/tests/quizzes / worksheets.
- Assignments posted @ http://ekcs.schoolwires.net/Page/981
- Daily grades posted on Schooltool
- Homework is graded daily at the start of class for being complete with all the work shown. If your work is illegible it will be counted as incorrect.
- Late homework will only be accepted if there is an absence and an excuse is brought in the day after the absence.
- Homework must be done in pencil or blue/black pen.
- Tests and quizzes will be graded with the same weighting.
- Quizzes may be scheduled or given as “pop” quizzes.
- All tests will be scheduled in advance on my website to allow for studying.
- EKCS Attendance Regulations will be followed. (Handbook)
- A legal excuse must be turned in the day after an absence or a zero will be given for the missed work.
- One day will be given to make up work for each day of absence.
- Tests & Quizzes 50%; Homework 50%
- You do not get extra time for homework if you miss class due to a music lesson.
- You are still responsible for the homework due the day after your lesson.
- You must turn in the day’s homework before you go to your lesson.
- The Edwards-Knox Code of Conduct will be followed.
- No hats are to be worn in my classroom.
- Gum is allowed IF I DON’T SEE IT OR HEAR IT. BE POLITE!!!!