Course Policy - Classroom Expectations
- Class starts when you enter – you enter on time.
- You are quiet when others are speaking.
- You are in your seat unless otherwise directed.
- Cell phones - see the policy in the student handbook
- You may have water but no other food or drinks in the classroom.
Sense of responsibility – be prepared with the following every day:
- Class notes kept either in a 3-Ring binder or a folder.
- Loose-leaf paper
- A pen (blue or black ink only) and a pencil
- Come to class prepared to participate – assignments complete.
- Be respectful of yourself, others and their property.
- No hats in the classroom, cafeteria, or the auditorium.
- Training – You will be trained over the next several days in classroom routine. If necessary, re-training will be held on your time.